Solutions Limited is looking for teachers to work with on its online platform
Subjects to be taught include Mathematics, English, Kiswahili, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Literature, Fasihi, History, Geography, CRE, Computer Studies, Agriculture and Business Studies in secondary school and Mathematics, Language, CRE, Environmental, Art and design, Kiswahili, Hygiene and Nutrition, Music, Movement and creative and Literacy Activities in primary school.
The incumbents will be expected to perform the following.
- Instruct through lectures, discussions and demonstrations in one or more subjects.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons following curriculum and guidelines and communicate those objectives to students.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Assign and grade work done learners.
- Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
Interview will be done via video link that will be provided to those who will be shortlisted. Candidates will be required to have access to the internet (through phone or PC) during the interview process.
Qualifications and Competencies
- A diploma or degree in the teaching subject(s)
- Enrollment with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC number is a must)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, performance driven, results oriented, high integrity and self-driven.
- Excellent digital skills (be able to use a computer, internet and related applications)
If you meet the above requirements please visit https://somasmart.co.ke click on Register for Free and choose Teacher option.